1. You are shopping on a merchant’s website
2. Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
2.1 The Merchant remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
2.2 Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
3. Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
4. Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
5. Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
6. Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, we may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
7.Account Responsibilities. You have to keep your Account login and password secret. If you find out that someone has used your Account without your permission, or you think they did, you have to tell us immediately. We can’t and won’t be responsible for losses or damages you suffer because you couldn’t keep your login information secret – that’s on you. If you do not tell us about an unauthorized purchase on your Account within 10 days of it happening, you waive all claims against us related to that transaction (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
License. We are giving you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Service solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, but only as we explain it in these Terms.
Restrictions. Our license grant to you has some restrictions: (a) you agree not to re-license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or commercially exploit the Service or any part of it; (b) you agree not to modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Service; (c) you agree not to access the Service to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) unless we say you can in these Terms, you cannot copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Service. Unless we say otherwise, these Terms also apply to any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Service. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Service (or on any content displayed on the Service) must be retained on all copies thereof.
Modification. We can change or stop providing the Service or any part of it. We won’t be responsible to anyone for any change to or discontinuation of the Service or any part of it.
Platform Support or Maintenance. We aren’t required to provide support or maintenance. If we do it, it’s because we are nice and we decided to do it.
Ownership. We own the service and every part of it and all of the rights in those parts. By accepting these Terms, you agree to that. Specifically, all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets in the Service and its content belong to us or our suppliers. Nothing - not these Terms or anything else - transfers any rights title or interest in any of these intellectual property rights to you or anyone else . All rights not granted in these Terms are reserved. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
Acknowledgement. By purchasing a product from us, you agree and understand that all products sold by us are adult collectibles that are not intended for children.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]
All charges will appear on your credit card statement as‘isabellazce*Paris’. All the items above are organized and regulated under the laws of France.